Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sort of Organized Chaos

For all of you anxiously awaiting this news...I am moved into my new basement apartment! I am surrounded by the chaos of partially unpacked boxes, but most of my stuff is here, anyway. I wanted to post about "the miracle of the couch" and "the miracle of people who know the meaning of moving my stuff and still show up to move it again", but the cord to upload pictures from my camera to my computer is currently MIA. I am too exhausted to begin a search for it, so those stories will have to wait until I can access the appropriate pictures to go with them. Until then, know that I am alive and well and at a new address. If you want to know where that is, you'll have to call me.

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Guess some of us are just gluttons for punishment...

Steve and Shauna said...

Glad you made it out alive. We need to plan a trip soon!