| Posing in her fancy new dress from Grandma. |
My niece's baptism was on Sunday in Dacula Georgia. (I remember how to spell it because it looks like "Dracula" but don't pronounce it that way!)
She was so excited and so precious. She is beautiful and a very loving girl - I got a lot of hugs, snuggling, and kisses this weekend. She is also quite the drama queen and she had me laughing all weekend! I'm glad I could be there!
![]() |
| With her daddy right before the baptism program. |
![]() |
| The whole family after church. |
![]() |
| I don't know if little brother was very happy about dressing up. |
A visit to the Atlanta Aquarium was our adventure on Monday with 4 energetic kids....can anyone say, "Herding Cats?" So fun! No drama in MY family. (:




1 comment:
Glad it was fun…sorry somebody didn't pick you up at the airport on time...
Post a Comment