Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Few Tender Mercies

I know I have been an absentee blogger for awhile. I am also about to head to Indiana to stay with family for a few days and won't be taking my laptop. But before I do, let me share some of my precious moments of the past few weeks.
My new camera - bought mostly for its "cuteness factor". 

Fun at the circus.

Lions and tigers and bears - oh my!

A couple of monkeys - they tried this out on me first, but I couldn't budge them.

A Valentine Surprise...and Mystery.
These came to my work anonymously and, although it drives me crazy not to know who to thank, they made my day.

2 comments:

Dallas and Kirsten said...

Love you! Fun Pics and I have a theory about the flowers, but I'm not sure how Robert Pattinson would have gotten your school's address, so I may need to think it through again :)

Teachinfourth said...

Taylor Lautner? He can change to a werewolf, you know...

The camera looks great; how in the world were you able to finally pick it out?