Since I have been home from my vacation, life has been extremely stressful. That just means that I have appreciated more than ever the sweet joyful occasions that come my way. In the past couple of weeks, a niece and a nephew have had birthdays that I was able to help celebrate.
This little cutie had her very first birthday!
 |
| Really "getting into" that cake! |
 |
| She LOVED the gift bags... in fact, she climbed into all those she could fit in. |
 |
| Big brothers taking her for a ride. |
And her big brother had his 7th birthday just a couple of weeks later.
 |
| New Bike! |
 |
| Everyone enjoying the unwrapping process... |
 |
| Girl and her dog.... the gate kept her in and the dog out... |
I'm sure glad we can take time out now and then to celebrate life!
No comments:
Post a Comment