I am truly busy these days - so there is my excuse for not writing for awhile. The cliff notes version: I began teaching first grade at Welby Elementary. I have a half hour each way commute every day. I entered student grades and had a parent open house. I got sick. I participated in two craft boutiques. I had a birthday. I spent a few days in the San Francisco Bay area. I joined the ward choir. I put up Christmas decorations. I thought about cleaning and organizing the mess in my second bedroom. I enjoyed some dinners and lunch with friends. I got a little Christmas shopping done. Hooray for life!
1 comment:
That sounds much better than, "I sat around the house in my pjs for three weeks, ate chocolates, was antisocial, and started a website about all the people I hate."
Glad to hear that you're keeping busy.
Post a Comment