I finally have a few moments (before I fall unconscious into my beckoning bed) to post some pictures of my classroom. Much of August was spent putting together my new 3rd grade classroom. I have decided to avoid moving to a new classroom next year at all costs. It was a lot of work! I thought for sure I would have it done a week before school started, but.... well..... the best plans sometimes go awry. Here are a few shots of the chaos stage -
The next pictures were taken about an hour before our Back to School Open House. Yeah, I cut it a little close. And I won't even mention the box full of papers that need to be filed that I stuffed in a cupboard and that are still there. And here is the magical transformation -
3 comments:
It must have been magic!
…or house elves.
Oh these pictures actually make me miss teaching! The decorating the classroom and organizing for a new school year... I wish I was there to volunteer in your class!
Hope you're in for a great new school year. Your classroom looks awesome!
Post a Comment