Wednesday, August 17, 2011

True Blue

I recently came across some pictures on my camera that I had forgotten about from the beginning of the summer. My sister and her 4 girls came for a visit, and we spent one day on BYU. It felt strange being back - I haven't walked around on campus for years! My sister and I reminisced about our BYU co-ed days, and visited some of our old haunts, showing them off to the girls (who were not as thrilled about seeing everything as we were). Some of the buildings have changed quite a bit, and there are some new ones since I was a student there. And, somehow, the college students look a lot younger now than they did when I was at school.

Love those benches at the Museum of Art!
A display of stacks of books at the Museum of Art.

The tunnels in the basement of the Harris Fine Arts Center - my dad and sister both worked for KBYU here.
I remember coming here to visit even as a young child.
A display in the BYU Bookstore.
Love the new library!

Trying to get a "jumping picture" - but I'm not too quick on the draw, apparently...
Ice cream at the BYU Creamery, of course!
Bean Life Science Museum
The instruction was to look scared of the bears.... I think only little J in front really got it...

No comments: