I know you have been wondering who the most adorable 4-year-old in the world is....well, you don't have to wonder any more! I have pictures of him for you to admire right here in my blog. This little nephew of mine turned 4 yesterday. I am lucky enough to live close enough to take him on a special birthday outing for part of the day.
When I came to pick him up at his house, he was sitting on his porch in his swimming clothes and flip-flops. (Good thing the rain had stopped). He had decided that he wanted me to take him swimming. As he hurried to get into my car, his dad asked him where he was going. He said "I'm going on a birthday date!" You know, it was the best date I've had in ages.
This little guy loves firetrucks and firemen, and I had found a hamburger joint in Springville with an old firetruck parked outside. We got french fries and drinks and explored the truck. Then we went swimming at the indoor Springville Pool. Despite his chattering teeth and mildly blue lips, he had a perpetual grin on his face and he "swam" around the almost deserted pool.
Dinner and presents and a "Blue Monster" cake (apparently there is a Facebook game with a blue monster?) rounded out the evening. Happy Birthday to a boy who has his Aunt wrapped around his little finger for sure.
 |
| After swimming... |
 |
| This is what he looked like when we pulled up to his house after swimming. He figured out how to get a song to repeat on my ipod, so I listened to "Purple People Eater" the whole way home while he took a power nap... |
 |
| Hanging out with baby sis. |
 |
| He LOVES trucks! |
 |
| The Blue Monster is actually eating an animal...cracker, that is. |
1 comment:
Boy, you called that 'date' now, didn't you?
LOL
Post a Comment