This year, for some reason, I didn't get as many Halloween pictures. I had fun, however, acting out my part of "Cruella DeVil" at school. Although by the end of the day, I was sick and tired of that wig!
My sister and her family came over in the evening to do a little trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and to show off their "haul". The boys were pretty impressed with everything they got. But I had to laugh when they said they still have candy from last Halloween!
The boys wanted to be "blue monsters" this Halloween - I guess this comes from a Facebook game their dad plays. The masks were made by my sister. Pretty inventive, I thought - and warm!
The cleverness of the following costumes is the play on words - my little niece, the bumblebee, is named "Bea" and her dad is a beekeeper. I helped come up with that one. (: Yes, little Bea looks grumpy and annoyed, but she usually isn't. She is actually smiling quite a bit and I was even getting her to laugh that night.

1 comment:
I'm glad your costume was fun and it worked out. It looks great!
Post a Comment