Firstly, it has been brought to my attention that I did not disclose the nature of my special birthday puzzle note (see previous birthday blog - and thanks, Gerb!). I actually got around to gluing the pieces together last week, so here is a picture of it -
The smaller part that you can't read is the words to the song "For Good" from the musical WICKED.
OK, so here is Christmas at my house this year:
 |
| Baby B looks grumpy, but she is usually very cheery - I promise! |
 |
| We had to practically pry little fingers off the leapfrog video game after a couple of hours of play time... |
 |
| We assembled this lego T-Rex together... well, I got the pieces and he put them together... |
1 comment:
Thanks! I can sleep much better tonight knowing what that said. :)
Post a Comment