Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Highlights

Wow....it's been a long time since I posted anything. I guess I haven't been in a writing mood for awhile. Besides, pictures are worth a thousand words, anyway.... so, here are the highlights of the past couple of months. 
My Halloween costume this year was inspired by my 9-year-old niece - Clawdeen from "Monster High".
I crashed the trick-or-treating for the last block or so....
The cutest little Bunny Foo Foo ever...and, we discovered, CRAZY about chocolate!
Thanksgiving preparations included making paper pilgrim hats and indian headbands.
The cast of "The Thanksgiving Play".
A little duet with the oldest and the youngest...
Cool black-light mini-golf place in Provo....my sister won the game,
even with her daughter riding her back the whole time!
The kids had a lot of fun running around throughout the mini-golf place. 
The super-cool adults after our mini-golf game...my sisters and my bro-in-law.
I think we lasted about 20 minutes or so in the snow...
The best date I've had in ages....my two favorite handsome guys and I at a game center in Springville.
Christmas morning at my parents' house.
She already LOVES books...at least as much as toys
Got my hair cut!
On New Year's Eve, I actually went to a Single's Dance with my buddy, and....wait for it....it was fun!
Joint b-day party for my brother and sister.
My nephew trying to snag one of his uncle's birthday presents.
















2 comments:

Mindy said...

Your "thousand words" look filled with love and laughter among family and friends. So glad you have such wonderful people around you.

I hope this year is filled with beautiful moments and memories for you.

(By the way - love your new hair style... :) )

Gerb said...

Love the Halloween costume! I had to google Monster High - you're way cooler than me! ;)