Yep - I get all my wisdom from nieces and nephews under the age of 10.
I was driving my 3 1/2 year old nephew to WalMart on Saturday and I began humming a tune. He asked what the song was, and I told him I made it up in my head. I asked if he ever made up songs in his head. He told me that he didn't have any songs in his head. Then, after a pause of a few seconds he said "MY head is full of kisses!"
I can attest to that, being the beneficiary of some of those kisses of his. I hope that my own head can be a little more full of kisses.
3 comments:
What? No brains? Bummer...
Of course, sometimes brains are overrated.
I found you!! You'll never escape me now. Yeah!!!
You are such a good aunt!!! What a cute boy- I would love for my kids to feel like their heads are 'full of kisses!'
Post a Comment