Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Say No


So I am trying something fairly drastic for the next couple of weeks - no sugar and practically no carbs. You gasp, I know, and I can picture your face. Because if you are reading this, you probably know me well enough to know that those are my two favorite food ingredients. But, according to my doctor, this should help me to feel better, have more energy, and lose some of the weight I have gained in the last couple of years that I just can't seem to get rid of.

It should be an interesting 2 weeks. But I WILL do it! I have a couple of plans in place to help me succeed. First of all, my sister is doing this with me, so we can encourage each other. Secondly, I am recording the fact that I am doing it right here in public to give me a little more accountability. Here's to more healthy eating habits!

1 comment:

marci said...

Good luck! I'm not sure I could do that....but if it works for you and you feel better maybe I'll try it! Keep us updated on how it is going!