Sunday, August 16, 2009

Get Set!

I have no pictures to show the state of my classroom (and life) the past few days. It wouldn't be pretty. The pre-new school year stress hit pretty hard and heavy on Thursday. Everything takes sooooo long to do!

I do, however, have a picture of me at my parents' house, trying to get some things typed up for school on their computer (my district is not giving me my laptop until 2 days before school starts...what genius thought THAT up?). This is me sitting at the computer, and some nieces and nephews who wanted to see what I was doing and why I was ignoring them...

See how much work I am getting done? But I sure had cute distractions!

The promised "After" pictures of my classroom will be posted this week - when my classroom actually looks normal enough to be a little impressive.

Thanks for those of you who have offered to help and have tried to alleviate my stress a little! You would think after 11 years I could roll with the punches before school starts, but I guess that is just not my personality...

1 comment:

marci said...

Good luck getting ready for school! I too am setting up my classroom- luckily for me it is in my house, so I can work on it in my pj's!