
So the classroom is presentable, but I am so exhausted I haven't really been able to enjoy it. There are very few times I have been so busy at work that I have no time to eat (not even 5 minutes), but today was one of those days! I won't tell you how late I was in my classroom last night. So, needless to say, I am looking forward to this weekend!
Tonight was Back-to-School Night. All of my kids came with their parents. Wow! Those kids are so teeny-tiny and cute! It reminded me why I endure all this craziness. I am now excited to start teaching tomorrow.
Here are the promised "After" pictures. Luckily, you can't see inside the cupboards and behind my desk!
3 comments:
Wow, it's so great when teachers get those classrooms which are already put together like this. You are so lucky...
I know what you mean about the 'exhaustion' of getting it all put together, Nells, it's craziness!
Glad you're ready; good luck today, girl!
What a fun room. Your kids will love you and they won't care a bit about what your desk and cupboards look like. Good luck!
Kathy
Cute cute cute! Good luck today! :)
I can't wait to have my preschool put together so I can post the 'after' pictures... it's almost there!
Post a Comment