My nephew had his 2nd birthday a week ago. I believe I mentioned before how creative my sisters can be when it comes to birthdays? Well, this one was no exception!
Based on a favorite word to say and pastime of this cute little guy, the birthday had a "dirt" theme. He was very excited about his "dirt cake" and most especially about the worms he ate like candy... oh, yeah, they WERE candy.
Digging in black bean for prizes is a lot less messy than digging in actual dirt - and almost as much fun!
Given my nephew's budding vocabulary and extreme enjoyment of phones, I chose to feed the addiction and get him a life-like cell phone. Notice his ear is already glued to it - can't wait until he's a teenager!
It was another successful birthday celebration. And I got to hang out with the two cutest and most loving boys I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment