
OK, so I live in Utah and much as I hate it, you have to expect snow in March, even April.... and sometimes the beginning of May. But come on - a blizzard and 3 inches of snow on May 24???!!! I couldn't believe it as I drove to school in a snowstorm. And wouldn't you know it, I have "traffic duty" this week - standing outside in the stuff for 15 minutes before school with just my light jacket on tops my list of things I would really rather not do during the last week of school.
3 comments:
But oh how that hunter orange looks on you! :)
That is one hot vest!!! Do I have to do traffic duty to get one of those? :)
Yes, girls, the vest is an exclusive and only comes with the traffic duty service. I know, I know.... some of us are just privileged or something.
Post a Comment