So I am home in Utah and find myself wanting to write an "Ode to my bed". Truly, as we learned from the Wizard of Oz - there is no place like home. I think the nature of life is that we get used to what we have with us all the time. At least, I do. I don't mean to take things for granted, but I inevitably do, until I don't have them anymore.
Case in point, my bed. I don't realize how much I love it until I have to sleep on hotel beds for awhile. Another fine example is my health. Something I don't really think about until I am sick and realize how great being well feels. I often don't appreciate things until they are gone. Fortunately, many of those things are only gone temporarily. But a few times, there are the things that you truly appreciate only after they are out of your life forever. A good lesson in being grateful for everything we have every day.
2 comments:
I love my bed!
Hi Janelle!
How happy to hear from you! You are the traveling woman! Are you enjoying your job?
We need to all get together! I would love to see you and Kristi and Tammy... it would be a blast!
Let's do it soon!!!
Post a Comment