So, due to a little prodding and mocking by friends around me that I did not remember how to navigate to my "new" blog, I put forth the effort yesterday to find it. I'm not promising, however, that I will remember to add entries all that often. But maybe more, now that I know how to find my own blog.
This weekend I put aside a lot of the things I "had" to do, or in other words, the tasks the responsible person inside my head was telling me I needed to do, and spent a lot of time playing. Now, playing for me involves anything that I am doing for fun or enjoyment - reading a new fiction series I've recently discovered, watching movies, going out to eat, and sleeping in. Much of that, but not all, involves friends. Friends I feel comfortable with, who I can be myself with (and that can get a little obnoxious for them, I'm sure, but they smile at me like I am funny & witty) and who I don't see all the time (which makes the together time even better).
I have been reminded this weekend of who I am. What I love and what makes me happy. How I act when I am happy (watch out, world, I get a little hyper and crazy). And what a 3 day weekend should really be all about.
There - take that, Jason and Melissa! I think this is a pretty darn good blog entry. (:
1 comment:
Holy Hannah! Blog entry #3? Could it really be?
Good job. I'm proud of you. Also, don't forget just how important it is to play sometimes. Work will always be there waiting for you.
Post a Comment