I am a little belated in getting around to the Easter story, but I spent all of Easter weekend with family, then packed and headed out of town for the next week. So I'll catch up by starting with a post about Easter, and then write about my vacation next time.
The kids enjoyed coloring eggs while the moms, Grandma, and I hovered to make sure nothing got dyed that wasn't supposed to be dyed. As you can see below, we took off a few shirts to protect them.
An "Easter Parade" sporting self-decorated easter hats.
The Easter egg hunt inside .... due to the snow in the backyard.
The kids enjoyed Easter cupcakes with tons of frosting.
A boy after my own heart - licks off all the frosting and leaves the cake!
A little of the "aftermath" of having 6 kids running amok all weekend.
1 comment:
Quite the little party, Nells! I agree with the frosting idea...
Post a Comment