I think their favorite part was the popcorn and giant otter pops!
Our stadium seats were directly above the gates that the bulls and bucking horses came through. I was nervous the whole time because there were giant open spaces under the benches where a little boy could easily slip through and land in the middle of a bunch of bulls, so I kept my arms around my little guys the whole time. Still, it was kind of cool to see those bulls milling around just a few yards under our feet. I know the picture is blurry (no, you don't need glasses) but you can kind of see - there are the gates the horses and bulls come through and we were sitting in that mass of people above. I will pick my seats more carefully next time!
After the rodeo, we drove over to the park to check out the car show. There weren't a lot of cars left, but the boys enjoyed the ones that were there.
2 comments:
You took them to a rodeo? Were you trying to do, curse them? Do you want them to become cowboys? And here I thought you were an awesome aunt.
So fun!! I'm surprised you didn't all wear cowboy hats :) They are such cuties and you ARE an incredible aunt!!
Post a Comment