Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family Fun

A couple of years ago, my sisters and I took their kids to visit the Hee Haw farm in Pleasant Grove during their October "tourist" activities. All the kids enjoyed this experience so much that they have been asking to go back ever since. Last weekend we took the opportunity to visit again and, despite the steep cost (we tried to find coupons, without success), had a great time. Unfortunately, darkness fell before we got to see the animals. But we were able to do just about everything else. I'll let the images speak for themselves.

A great swing - here are half of all my nieces and nephews - the Utah half. 

Me and the girls.

Cool swings made out of tires into horse and tractor shapes.

The jump into the hay.

Action shot!


The cutest farmer I've ever seen!



Not necessarily the smoothest slide...

These cool pedal-motored tractors were a little difficult for the kids to power - so we had to help out a little.

Yeah! We made it through the corn maze!

1 comment:

Steve and Shauna said...

The pics turned out great! I'd like copies!