Saturday, June 4, 2011

The "Wild West"

Spanish Fork City decided to hold a new weekend festival this year - "Wild West Days". I have been intrigued, wanting to check it out, and luckily it fell on the weekend school ended for me. So, after picking up my two favorite "dates" this afternoon, I moseyed on over to the fairgrounds south of town.

It turned out to be quite entertaining, from the clogging groups and country bands, to the sheep & duck herding and piglet races. Of course, what kind of festive gathering is it without cotton candy, hamburgers, and funnel cakes for sale?

So I give a thumbs up to the idea and hope it continues. Yee haw! (:





Somehow I doubt this is traditional "Old West" vittles...

You can't see the piglets racing in this pictures, but they were sure cute!

1 comment:

Dallas and Kirsten said...

SO FUN!! I swear you are the best aunt ever!