
I went to visit my sister a few days ago while her boys were taking their nap. She warned me that she had just given them "summer haircuts". She had actually only planned on cutting my younger nephew's hair super short, but then the older one begged for the same haircut. He was warned that the curls he loved would be gone with that type of cut. But he insisted anyway.

When the boys woke up, I went upstairs to see them, and I said "hey, guys - do you know where my nephews are? It thought they were up here in this room but they're not." They giggled at the teasing and I acted like I had just figured out who they really were.
These boys are cute no matter what length their hair is!
1 comment:
Haircuts always make you feel fresh and new...
Post a Comment