I suppose I should just accept the fact that we will be having crazy weather from now on - it is the Last Days, after all. In the last three weeks we have had a blizzard with 3 inches of snow, 95 degree sunshine, and a torrential downpour, plus a lot of in-between weather.
I ran home from church today (1 block away) in a downpour, sloshing through our flooded street with cold water up to my calves, then found water coming in through my bedroom window after it had saturated the window well. Great fun to climb into that well through spider webs (I shudder just thinking about it) to scoop out pails of water.
Here are a few pictures of our street I snapped after church as proof that I am not insane (at least about the rain) or hallucinating:
Mom & Dad driving home from church - Dad went home to get the car because we had walked to church. Then I ran home to make sure he was OK and hadn't drowned or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment