The play I am in, "Bells Are Ringing", opened tonight to a great audience. Although we actually had an audience last night, too, for our final dress rehearsal - the family members of the cast. I love playing to an audience!
This has been a long week filled with spending an hour each night curling my hair and putting on tons of makeup, then changing my outfit at least 6 times within a 2 hour period. One afternoon I spent vacuuming the theater and helping clean up backstage.
But when the overture begins and the stage lights go off signaling our first entrance, the adrenaline rushes through me and I get that thrill that only performing gives. I love it. I am addicted to it. And best of all, it's fun!
This is part of the stage, with one of the leads posing after our performance tonight.
3 comments:
Seriously, you look stunning! I'm so glad/envious :) that you are doing this! I wish I could be there with you!! I love ya and can't wait to hear more about it!
Great picture!
The play was fun to watch, Nells. I look forward to coming with another group to cheer you on again!
Post a Comment