Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday Eve


I am a firm believer in "birthday eves". In fact, I will celebrate my birthday for as many days as I can get away with.

My own birthday celebrations began today with breakfast at the Joseph Smith Building with a friend (I took the morning off from work), hugs and homemade notes from first graders, and a family pizza party.

I realize there are a lot of pictures of these two cute boys on my blog entries. But, really, wouldn't you take as many pictures as possible of these cuties?

We sure enjoyed the chocolate frosting on the cake!

Speaking of chocolate frosting, you are about to see a picture of my cupcake from the PTA. It was the most amazing cupcake I've ever had! I am a fan of frosting. And this frosting was delectable - with the added bonus that there was almost as much frosting as cake. What is cake but a holder for the frosting, anyway?

The sky even gave me a gift tonight. Isn't this gorgeous?!

No comments: