Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Home


A few months ago, I wrote a blog entry about how my family is my safety net. Well, they are coming through for me again big time. But I've had to swallow a lot of pride in the past few weeks.

Today I did something I never imagined myself doing - especially at this point in my life. I put my townhome up for rent. I love my home, and I love living here. I also love love love independence. But I also feel a very strong prompting to get financially stable with a good savings and no debt. Unfortunately, that will not happen if I have to keep up with a mortgage.

So, temporarily, I am going to utilize the new apartment my parents have built in their basement in Spanish Fork. That is, if I can get a renter for my place. I am trying to network as much as possible - it would be great to have someone in my home who is a friend or family member of someone I trust. So keep your ears open for me, OK? I have listed it on ksl.com if you care to look.

Here's to new seasons and new adventures.

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Sometimes, one must do what they must...hey, you'll be closer if you do move, right?

Steve and Shauna said...

That means whenever we come visit, we'll automatically be visiting you too without any extra effort. Cool!