This is really not a sales pitch. But I have to say that I LOVE Salt City Candles. I am a believer. I used to buy the cheapest candles possible (when I actually bought candles), as I thought all candles were created equal. I have discovered I was wrong.
Last weekend I started working at the Salt City Candles kiosk in the South Towne mall (just Saturdays and during the holidays). It is really a fun job- I hardly feel like I am working (but I won't turn down the paychecks). It is fun to talk to people who have used the candles and loved them. And I have learned so much about how long they burn and how the fragrance is great at permeating a room.
As I straighten the shelves, I randomly take off candle lids to sniff the fabulous smells. There are so many! Vanilla Spice, Tuscan Christmas, Victorian Christmas, Fresh Linen, Sugar Cookie, Lemon Tree, Grapefruit Vanilla - just to name a few of my favorites. I am currently trying to decide which of the many to get for myself!
So, although this isn't a sales pitch, if you haven't tried a Salt City candle, you really should buy one! Preferably from my kiosk while I am working - then I get the credit. *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment