Thursday, November 5, 2009

Randomness

I feel like I should keep my blog a little more current because there are a few people who actually read it. Thanks, friends. It makes me feel a little closer to you. (: But, truthfully, when I get home from work at night the few brain cells that are still working don't seem to come up with very much creativity. So, tonight, here are just a few random snapshots from my life.

Some people haven't seen my new short hairdo. So here it is:

My darker side revealed
as I got ready to attend a single adult Halloween dance on Saturday night--

My sis reading to her boys in their new house:

My brother-in-law (above sister's hubby) playing the harp at UVU:

During "Red Ribbon Week"- this was "Be a red head, not a dead head" day.
I think I look a little like a biker. Don't mess with me, kids!

1 comment:

Dallas and Kirsten said...

Girl, you are a total hottie!! You look so great with your short hair! I wish I could see it in person...hint hint :)